STAINLESS STEEL 316L BUTTWELD FITTINGS MANUFACTURER
Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Fittings, UNS S31603 Buttweld Pipe Fittings, ANSI B16.9 Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Fittings, SUS 316L Butt weld Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Fittings Manufacturer, Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Fittings, Stainless Steel 316L Pipe Fittings, 1.4404 / 1.4435 Buttweld Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel 316L Pipe Fittings Supplier in Mumbai, India.
Stainless Steel 316L Pipe Cap Stockist, Stainless Steel 316L Stub End, SS 316L Equal Tee, 316L Stainless Stel Reducer, 316L Stainless Steel LR Elbow, ASTM A403 WP310 Pipe Elbow, ASME SA 403 WP316L Pipe Bend, Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Elbow, SS 316L Cross Exporter in India.
Table of Content
- What is ASTM A403 WP316L Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
- S31603 Butt Weld Fittings properties
- Corrosion Resistance
- Price of Stainless Steel 316L Fittings
- sizes and dimensions
- ASTM A403 Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Pipe Fittings Stock
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Elbow
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Tee
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Cross
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Reducer
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Stub End
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Pipe Cap
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Nipple
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Bend
- Stainless Steel 316L Butt weld Pipe Fittings Specification
- ASME SA 403 WP316L Pipe Fittings Equivalent Grades
- SS 316L Buttweld Fittings Chemical Composition
- Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Pipe Fittings Mechanical Properties
- Other Types of Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Pipe Fittings
- Uses of WNR 1.4435 SS fittings
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials used in the manufacturing industry, especially in industrial piping systems. ASTM A403 WP316L Butt Weld Fittings are an ideal choice when creating robust and reliable piping systems. At Simplex Steel Industries, we offer Stainless Steel 316L Butt Weld Fittings designed with superior quality and precision to cater to various industrial applications.
S31603 Butt Weld Fittings properties
Mechanical properties of SS UNS S31603 Butt Weld Fittings include high tensile strength, excellent toughness, and good weldability. The fittings exhibit a combination of mechanical properties, making them ideal for use in piping systems operating under extreme temperature and pressure conditions. The superior strength of the fittings makes them ideal for high-stress applications such as the oil and gas industry and the chemical industry.
One of the most notable features of Stainless Steel 316L Butt Weld Fittings is their exceptional corrosion resistance. They possess excellent corrosion resistance, even in the harshest of environments. Using molybdenum in the alloy composition increases the pitting, crevice, and general corrosion resistance. This ability to resist a wide range of corrosion makes Stainless Steel DIN 1.4404 Butt Weld Fittings the perfect choice for applications that involve exposure to corrosive environments such as seawater and chemical processing.
Simplex Steel Industries offer eco-friendly packaging for Stainless Steel 316L Buttweld Fittings. We wrap these with a heavy thick layer to ensure safety and prevent damages. We deliver the product to our clients with zero damage and in specified stipulated time by a secure mode of transport. Our company mainly focuses on offering timely deliveries.
Price of Stainless Steel 316L Fittings
Price is always an important consideration when choosing materials for industrial applications. These WNR 1.4435 SS Fittings are not the cheapest in the market, but they are worth the investment due to their superior quality, durability, and longevity. The long-term savings offset the higher initial investment due to the fittings' reduced maintenance costs and longer lifespan.
Sizes and Dimensions
Our Stainless Steel ASTM A403 WP316L Pipe Fittings come in different sizes and dimensions to cater to different piping system requirements. They are available in sizes ranging from 1/2" to 48" in diameter and are designed to withstand high-temperature and high-pressure conditions. At Simplex Steel Industries, we offer various sizes and dimensions to ensure our customers can find the perfect fit for their piping systems.
In conclusion, ASME SA403 SS 316L Butt Weld Fittings are an excellent choice for industrial piping systems due to their exceptional corrosion resistance, mechanical properties, and durability. They are not the most affordable fittings in the market, but they are worth the investment due to their longevity and reduced maintenance costs. At Simplex Steel Industries, we take pride in producing high-quality Stainless Steel 316L Butt Weld Fittings designed to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
Value Added Services
- Sand Blasting
- Electro Polish
- Epoxy Coating
- High tensile strength
- Good load bearing capacity
- Excellent versatility and weldability
- Hardness Test
- Tensile Test
- Intergranular Corrosion Test
|ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
|Stainless steel 316L Buttweld Pipe Fittings.
|Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS
|1/2" to 24"
|Two Joint / Two Halve 316L Butt weld Fittings Size
|6" to 48"
|Types of Butt weld Fittings
|Equal Tee, Nipple, Long Radius Elbow, Reducing Tee, Elbows, Swage Nipple, Short Radius Elbow, Reducer, Barrel Nipple, 90 Deg Elbow, Concentric Reducer, Reducing Nipple, 45 Deg Elbows, Eccentric Reducer, Bend, 180 Deg Elbow, End Cap, 1D Elbow, 3D Elbow, Stubend, 5D Elbow, Cap, Piggable Bend, Long Stubend, Tee, Short Stubend, Long Radius Bend.
|Also as per National & International Standard &Specification
|1.4404 / 1.4435
|316S11 / 316S13
|03Ch17N14M3 / 03Ch17N14M2
|Z3CND17‐11‐02 / Z3CND18‐14‐03
|X2CrNiMo17-12-2 / X2CrNiMo18-14-3
|16.00 - 18.00
|2.00 - 3.00
|11.00 - 14.00
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
|1399 °C (2550 °F)
|Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515
|Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205
- SS 316L 1.5D Elbow
- Stainless Steel 316L Outlet Tees and Crosses
- SS 316L Concentric Reducer/Eccentric Reducer
- Stainless Steel 316L Reducer
- Stainless Steel 316L 1D Elbow/3D Elbow/5D Elbow
- Stainless Steel 316L Lateral Tee
- Stainless Steel 316L Short Stubend/Long Stubend
- Stainless Steel 316L Straight Tees
- SS 316L Swedge Nipple/Pipe Nipple/Reducing Nipple
- Stainless Steel 316L Barrel Nipple
- SS 316L 180° Long Radius Elbow
- Stainless Steel 1.4404 / 1.4435 Buttweld Fittings in Mumbai
- SS 316L 180° Short Radius Elbow
- Stainless Steel 316L Pipe Fittings Supplier in Mumbai
- SS 316L Butt weld Pipe Fittings Manufacturer in India
- Stainless Steel 316L Equal Cross
- SS 316L Reducing Cross Stockholder in India
- SS 316L 90°/180°/45° Long Radius Elbow
- SS 316L 90°/180°/45° Short Radius Elbow
- SS 316L End Cap/Pipe Cap
- SS 316L Lap Joint Stub Ends
- Stainless Steel S31600 Buttweld Fittings in India
- SS 316L Reducing Tee Stockist in Mumbai, India
- Stainless Steel 316L Collar
- 316L Straight Crosses
- Stainless Steel 316L Piggable Bend
- SS 316L 45° Long Radius Elbow
- SS 316L 45° Short Radius Elbow
Uses of WNR 1.4435 SS fittings
ANSI B16.9 SS 316L Butt Weld Fittings have numerous applications across several industries. Some of the most common uses of these fittings include chemical processing, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, food processing, and pulp and paper manufacturing. These fittings are also popular in the marine industry due to their excellent corrosion resistance.
We have huge experience of supplying to all major industries across the world. These Buttweld Fittings is use in various industries like : Petrochemical, Pulp And Paper Co, Oil and Gas, Chemical Industry, Food Processing Industry, Plumbing, Water Supply Systems, Power Plant, General Purpose Applications, Fabrication Industry etc
Central/South America, North America, Asia, Mid East/Africa, Eastern Europe, UAE
Sri Lanka, Bahrain, Russia, Egypt, Portugal, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Brazil, Thailand, Chile, Malaysia, Venezuela, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Poland, USA, U.A.E, Italy, Oman, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Angola, Qatar